Wednesday, April 08, 2009

April Goodness

I've forgotten to post April's splendid little mix. It's filled with plenty of singles from new releases and a recent release by a band called Phoenix. I have Chad to thank for the Phoenix. Best LP in this mix, so far, is the Metric release called "Fantasies". Electronic whirring and churring at it's finest. The Ian Moore track is actually 2 years old at this point, but I've JUST found this guy courtesy of my buddy Matt who is touring/recording with him right now. I highly recommend that release as well, called "To be loved".

Anyhow. Here's the list in no order.

Metric: Stadium Love
Ian Moore: 30 Days
The bird and the bee: Love letter to Japan
Phoenix: 1901
Depeche Mode: Jezebel
Doves: Kingdom of Rust
Neko Case: This tornado loves you
Silversun Pickups: Sort of

No comments: